During my continue searches for females who look like females I started to realize that some profiles are telling me some odd things. Sure bisexual, seen it, heard about it, don’t really believe it, but sure, common enough. Then this 5’2 lovely woman describes herself as demi sexual, pansexual, and gender queen. That sounds like an awful lot of different feelings to put into 3 small phrases. Of course I go to look these classifications up because I am just flabbergasted by it all but the first thing I think of when look at these 3 descriptions are as followed:
- Pan-sexual= loving pans, doing things with pans, sex with pans?
- Demi-Sexual= love demi Moore? All I got.
- Gender queen= queen of the genders, doesn’t that make you queen of the world? I wonder if Jack will re-write his titanic speech as being gender king sounds a lot more powerful than being king of the world. Small suggestion for the rework of the movie, use it if you will. I will request only small royalty paramount pictures.
So low and behold the actual deifications are as followed:
- Pan-sexual=Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity
- Demi-Sexual= A person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. It’s more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. The term demi sexual comes from the orientation being “halfway between” sexual and asexual. I think I actually know one of these people!
- Gender queen= An umbrella term for transsexuals, cross-dressers (transvestites), transgenderists, gender queers, and people who identify as neither female nor male and/or as neither a man or as a woman. Transgender is not a sexual orientation; transgender people may have any sexual orientation.
So riddle me this. This unique individual relates to ALL 3 of these terms
Therefore they are not limited in sexual choice, get that, because if you a gender queen you are pretty much everything and anything. Ok check mark on that one. But then you have no attraction to people unless you’re in love AKA demi-sexual. But is demi-sexual more borderline A sexual or are they actually describing someone like myself who can’t just screw anyone, need to be in love for a deep attraction to take place?
Either way I am confused. I do believe there are tons of different sexuality view points and feelings but come on? Can’t we just call a spade a spade?
- Gay man=You are a guy and like guys
- Gay Girl= You are a girl and like girls
- Transgender= You are a girl/man and do not feel like you were born in the right gender role
- Transvestite= You are a girl/man and want to dress like the opposite sex
- A-sexual= You have no strong sexual desire towards anyone
Doesn’t that just seem simpler? Anytime we add a name/category to a desire it all gets more confusing. In your heart of hearts can you really not narrow your sexuality down to these 5 classifications? If you can’t then I would see a psychologist because that sounds a whole lot more like split personality issue more then you just wanting to Fuck everything and want to be girl but you’re a guy and if you were a girl you would actually like guys but want to dress like a girl?
I mean no judgment, See I am working on it, I guess I should grateful that I just like girls. Thanks universe for making my world more simplistic. Good looking out.